• Blessing of the Backpacks and Promotion Sunday –
Worship and prayer is centered around the children and educators as they prepare to begin a new school year. Children are promoted to their new age groups for Sunday School.
• Trunk or Treat –
LakeRidge Methodist Church fills our parking lot with trunks full of candy for this community wide event. A night filled with music, bounce houses, hot dogs, and fellowship.
• Parents’ Night Out -
an opportunity for parents to enjoy some time together while their children play at the church. During PNO, the children will enjoy free play in the gym, crafts, games, snack time, and a movie. Typically held once a month in the fall.• Family Easter Celebration
– Church families are invited to enjoy fellowship, a free pancake dinner, and interactive activities. This is typically held the Wednesday before Easter.• Super Summer Get Your Sillies Out Kids Camp
– A three day camp at the beginning of summer for 2 to 5 year old children. The week is filled with crafts, playground fun, bounce houses, and games.• Summer Movie Nights
– Families gather to watch a family friendly movie, eat hot dogs, and other movie snacks in fellowship together. This is typically held once a month during Summer.
• Summer Camp
– LakeRidge Methodist Church attends camp at Sacramento Camp in Sacramento, NM.
Information for these activities will be in the Sunday bulletins, on the website, social media, and in flyers around the church. For more information, please contact DeAnna Ward,
Children’s Minister, via email or at (806) 794-4015 ext 529.